Ημερομηνία Παρ Μαρ 29, 2024 1:59 am
Text Size
Αρχική Κοινότητας Πτήσεις Αγώνες & Συναντήσεις

Αγώνες & Συναντήσεις

PWC Super Final 2011

Πληροφορίες για επερχόμενους αγώνες και συναντήσεις, και περιγραφές, σχόλια και αποτελέσματα για αγώνες και συναντήσεις που έγιναν

Συντονιστής: Moderators

PWC Super Final 2011

Δημοσίευσηαπό badder » Παρ Ιαν 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Πολύ ωραίο βίντεο από τον τελικό του PWC στο Μεξικό.

Γιατί άραγε έχει ανάποδα το κοκπιτ

Η απλούστερη λύση είναι η σωστή.
badder
Διαχειριστής||Διαχειρίστρια

Δημοσ.: 2712

Re: PWC Super Final 2011

Δημοσίευσηαπό frog » Παρ Ιαν 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Αν έχεις πράγματα στο κάτω μέρος του cockpit είναι πολύ πιο βολικό να πάρεις κάτι επειδή αλλιώς πολύ δύσκολα ανοίγει το φερμουάρ που είναι από μπροστά και δεν βλέπεις τι πιάνεις.

Μην πετάς πιό γρήγορα από τον φύλακα άγγελο σου
frog
Competition

Δημοσ.: 349

Δημοσίευσηαπό KITSMAN » Παρ Ιαν 27, 2012 2:28 pm

αν βλεπω καλα εχουμε το ιδιο το οποιο μπορει να χρεισιμοποιηθει και "αναποδα"...

καλά είμαι εγω;
ΤΑ ΠΡΩΤΑ 100 ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΥΣΚΟΛΑ...ΜΕΤΑ ΣΥΝΗΘΙΖΕΙΣ...
KITSMAN
Competition

Δημοσ.: 1202

Δημοσίευσηαπό paramick » Παρ Ιαν 27, 2012 2:29 pm

:!:

paramick
Competition

Δημοσ.: 1061

Δημοσίευσηαπό badder » Παρ Ιαν 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Η απορία μου είναι σχετικά με τον συνδυασμό καθίσματος - κοκπιτ, γιατί η συγκεκριμένη σύνθεση περιλαμβάνει ιμάντες από το κάθισμα που περνάνε χιαστί από θηλιές στο κοκπιτ και το σταθεροποιούν. Ανάποδα λειτουργεί σωστά?

badder

Δημοσίευσηαπό KITSMAN » Παρ Ιαν 27, 2012 3:54 pm

θα στο δειξω αυριο στον Κιθαιρωνα...

καλά είμαι εγω;
KITSMAN
Competition

Δημοσίευσηαπό badder » Παρ Ιαν 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Αύριο θα είμαι απασχολημένος με την συνάντηση σωματείων... Επίσης αν χιονίσει και σήμερα πιθανόν να παίζουμε χιονοπόλεμο στη προσγείωση και να κοιτάμε με νοσταλγία την απογείωση.

Σχημάτισε την εικόνα τώρα... Ο karmaniolas πασπαλισμένος με απαλό χιονάκι τρέχει ανάλαφρα με ελαφίσια πηδηματάκια στο χωράφι της προσγείωσης ενώ ο vagos τον κυνηγάει με μικρές χιονόμπαλες για του τις ρίξει στο πισινό και να τον τσούξει το παλιόπαιδο...

Και κάπου παραδίπλα ο Τσουλούφης με τον Ίκαρο τους κοιτάζουν και ζηλεύουν... ενώ εσύ κάνεις επίδειξη του κοκπιτ. Τρελλά γλέντια.

Αλήθεια.. πήρες genie race?

badder

Δημοσίευσηαπό frog » Παρ Ιαν 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Ναι κανονικά οι ιμάντες περνάνε χιαστά μέσα από θυλικάκια στο cockpit και είναι λίγο πιο σταθερό αλλά και ανάποδα να το βάλεις οι ιμάντες κουμπώνουν κανονικά απλά είναι λίγο πιο χαλαρό το cockpit και αρκετα πιο βολικό αν έχεις πράγματα μέσα

Μην πετάς πιό γρήγορα από τον φύλακα άγγελο σου
frog
Competition

Δημοσ.: 349

Δημοσίευσηαπό aiva » Δευτ Ιαν 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Πανί μου σύντροφε πιστέ εσύ μονάχα μένεις, αυτή τη ψεύτικη ζωή να μου την εγλυκαίνεις
aiva
EN B

Δημοσ.: 87

Δημοσίευσηαπό badder » Δευτ Ιαν 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Σήμερα rest day...
Αύριο πάλι.

badder

Δημοσίευσηαπό vagos » Τρί Ιαν 31, 2012 2:45 am

NEW FAIR AND SAFE EN -D COMPS :P :lol: :lol: :P (Τα νεα πανια ειναι τεσταρισμενα ιιηηη εεεννν ντιιι ! :o Με το στανιο λεμεεεεεεεε :twisted: )

Jack Black Reporting
TEAM B pilot and part-time WikiLeaks reporter Jack Black gives us the low-down on the latest wings flying (and falling out the sky) at the PWC Superfinal in Valle.

Pilots might be especially interested in his comments on Blozone's Gonzo, the IcePack-6 and the new Jin-X wings.

The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Quote:

-
Dear Big-Wide-World,

After a week of flying here in Valle de Bravo in full on racing conditions I can offer some perspective...plz remember this is my own.

Yesterday saw a few more events which helped solidify my feelings. Following several reserves/incidents in the preceding days, notable events I'm familiar with for yesterday (there were others) being 2 JinX's falling out of the sky with one ending under reserve and the other, an excellent pilot, cascading 800 meters with a clean glider but unable to restart the glider with normal inputs - it finally started flying again at the last possible moment.

With full on racing conditions we've had much of the time, the majority of gliding is being done on full bar and everyone has done everything they can to optimize their speed systems. You can imagine that pilots are trying various measures to eek out even the smallest additional speed. Yesterday they put the ESS directly in the afternoon lee/rotor of C Gordo with a 1k cylinder which wasn't the best call by the tc and many pilots got worked diving in there. Nik Papadopolopolis was full bar in there on his Gonzo and was trying something with his risers to get a bit more and blew up with a big cravat/spiral/full stall/cascade and unable to restart then reserve with strong downplane and scary high speed tall tree crash falling 30 feet shredding his glider. We were all quite relieved that he was ok and able to spin it humorously as only Nik can do.

Two days ago Lucky D'Nini, one of the planets most skilled and experienced pilots was ACRO deep stalling his Gonzo over the lake after making goal and ended up under reserve and in the trees up the hill a bit from the LZ, again, unable to get things sorted out and restarted

Both the Gonzo's and the IcePack-6's are gliding quite well and are rock solid on speed through all kinds of turbulence. The Jin pilots are really struggling because they don't glide as well at trim and are nowhere near as efficient while trying to speed through turbulence. They are constantly pitching and having to come off bar because it's difficult to effectively control the gliders with the risers. There was all kinds of hype when we got here about the Jin and how it turned so well it would easily climb right up through other gliders.. This of course ended up being total BS and of course it climbs nice but doesn't stand out. Several of the same pilots are now disappointed in the overall performance of the glider saying its not so good for racing but good only for recreational flying. The current results tend to support this but of course it's early in the comp and things may change.

The IcePack-6 has had some healthy factory quality control issues which showed up in several gliders after the first few warmup days. This was evidenced by dimples discovered by nearby pilots on the top surface in various locations. Some were temporarily sorted out by cutting and taping internal cross bracing... Another IcePack-6 took a full frontal (before the comp started) and broke some A lines then reserve. It was thought that they were possibly improperly looped at the riser attachment point and burned through at the first shock loading of the glider.

The Gonzo is an AreTen-Two with restricted speed and a small C cascade which seems to
make it launch easier. The B handles allow top efficiency while speeding on glide through all kinds of turbulence. Unlike the AreTen-Two and AreLeven, the Gonzo will spin (and apparently do a nice helicopter spin according to Joss yesterday) if pushed too hard while thermalling, but the spin authority is quite good and this has produced no problems that I'm aware of.

The IcePack-6 has very successfully incorporated much of the AreLeven's leading edge shark nose. It's flying very nicely and pilots are able to keep it coordinated while accelerated through turbulence. The certification was showing it quite a bit faster than the Gonzo and again many pilots were talking about how they were going to school us on glide..... Again, this never materialized and the gliders seem dead even IF you get every cm of speed out of your system. If you're half a turn behind someone when you leave the last thermal then you will hit the ESS 10k later the same distance behind them if you've both managed the glider equally through turbulence and stayed mostly pulley to pulley.

I guess what you can take from this is that any of these gliders may be difficult or impossible to restart if things go bad. Many Blozone pilots, myself included, are convinced that the best and safest all around racing glider is at home. While the risks of full speed blowouts are clear on the AreLeven/BoomBoom8, it appears that all 4 of the gliders we are flying here are also at risk of being unrecoverable if things go bad. Blozones website warning on the Gonzo is spot on and Jin and Nov-yuk should do the same. Why not fly the AreLeven which glides better, handles better, and is much less likely to break/stall/spin than the gliders we've been forced on to by the events of last summer?

It's been very typical Valle full on racing with great conditions, great pilots, and plenty of carnage with fortunately no serious injuries... The way things are going I'm sure there will be boat loads of data to summarize and sort through when this is finished....

J Black
-

So there you have it folks. If it's dirt you want, we got it. And it's nice to know that, during these turbulent times, all is back to normal with the top-dogs. That's right, they're still falling out the sky on a regular basis...

The internet !
Once the Pope's out the bottle, he'll be shittin' in the woods till doomsday. [ WTF? - Ed ]

vagos
Competition

Δημοσ.: 1005

Δημοσίευσηαπό achim » Τρί Ιαν 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Δυστυχώς όλοι όσοι είχαμε την άποψη ότι η κατηγορία EN D θα πουσαριστεί σε απίστευτο βαθμό ώστε πιά να μην έχει καμμιά σχέση με αυτό που ήταν ...επαληθευτήκαμε.

Αυτά τα αλεξίπτωτα είναι πιο απρόβλεπτα κι απο τα παλιά αγωνιστικά. Κρίμα. Κάνουμε συνεχώς βήματα πίσω αντί για μπροστά.

Μήπως στην FAI και στην PWCA έχουν προσλάβει απο πέρσυ τους ίδιους συμβούλους που είχαμε στην Ελλάδα τα τελευταία χρόνια για τα οικονομικά?

Ιωακείμ

achim
Competition

Δημοσ.: 549

Δημοσίευσηαπό adreas » Τρί Ιαν 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Μην είσαι τόσο αρνητικός, τουλάχιστον τονώνεται το ηθικό μας. Βλέπουμε ότι δεν είμαστε μόνο εμείς ζωντόβολα, ενίοτε είναι και οι απ' έξω (άσχετα αν σκιστήκαμε να συμμορφωθούμε εις τας υποδείξεις των στους δικούς μας αγώνες).

adreas
Competition

Δημοσ.: 569

Δημοσίευσηαπό Sprayman » Τετ Φεβ 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Η ζωή ξεκινάει εκεί που ο φόβος πεθαίνει.
OSHO
Sprayman
Competition

Δημοσ.: 970

Δημοσίευσηαπό RIHAS » Τετ Φεβ 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Τελικά όλο και περισσότεροι θέλουν επιστροφή στην open class, και βλέπουν λάθος την υπάρχων κατάσταση !!

I apologize for the long post - rest day! I considered posting on my blog but figured it would end up here anyway :>

I agree with Joerg but maybe for partially different reasons. I'm one of the majority of R10/11 pilots who managed to quietly fly the gliders at the right position on the risk/reward curve all the way through. I logged over 270 hrs on the gliders through many comps and experienced just ONE event which got my heart rate up. This was a non accelerated complete collapse of the glider entering an especially strong thermal on a 245k xc in Piedrahita a few days after the worlds were stopped. Yes it was a handful but recovered predictably. And yes I was one of the many excited new 2 liner pilots who sang praises about how stable these new 2 liner gliders were, without properly reiterating how dangerous they could be when flown in a disrespectful manner.

So now here in Valle I fly the Enzo, a rock solid version of the R10.2. Am I happy to be flying this glider? What's not to be happy about? I'm in Valle de Bravo at the PWC Superfinal in the dead of winter racing paragliders with my friends. No really, I'm happy and enjoying the racing. The thing is for me, my back pocket is empty. My get out of jail free card is no longer with me. You see I'm the guy who has been passed many times on final glide and seen many task wins slip away. But I'm also the guy who's managed some good results and for the most part stayed out of trouble and I attribute a great deal of this effort to the extra speed and stability of the glider when I need it. Ozone has given me the best possible scenario in this regard with the R11, yet it sits home in my shop.

I've been in danger twice during this comp so far. The first was after a long glide from base in to the Llano bowl, one of the strongest spots in the region. I wasn't able to make it around the front and ended up in a very stressful, low to the terrain, very windy, power line dodging exercise in survival. The 2nd was after another long glide into the lee of Cerro Gordo where I got worked and flushed big time but got away unscathed while others were not so lucky. Both of these events could have easily been avoided had I been flying the R11. Both of these events put me at much greater personal risk than my normal accelerated final glide on my comp wing......by far.

I know what many of you are thinking right now - you should learn to adjust your flying style - relearn your site picture, adjust your margin for error, change and adapt, etc, etc.... Well I ask you - Why? I tell you thanks but no thanks..... I don't need anybody taking care of me. I know what I love and I know what I want. I work as a professional aviator and for decades the voice of authority has been working overtime to try and keep me safer and protect me from myself. Endless bureaucracy always reacting with yet another layer of bs to help me out. Funny thing though is that in Alaska where I live there are more private planes and pilots per capita than most places in the world. I find this relevant so please bear with me. One would think that after decades of bureaucratic intervention, massive effort and improvement in pilot training, huge advances in cockpit resource management, and spectacular advances in equipment reliability... You would think that things would change. Well I'm sad to say that nothing has changed at the private pilot and (non-airline) commercial level. It's still as random as could be with each and every year offering the same tragic outcome whether it be the new pilot or the most seasoned and safety oriented pilot out there. This pattern of tragedy is as sure as the tax man and I've witnessed it first hand for 34 years. Can we expect the same in our variation of flying passion? Relevant or not?

The natural progression of competition gliders has been an integral part of the evolution of today's competition pilot and is part of what defines who we are and what we do. Along with the challenges have come great rewards in a greater reach and incredibly rich and rewarding racing experience. The open class path the manufacturers have been on has been strong and appropriate benefitting all pilots and all EN. Now the END class is in complete disarray and I'm telling my friends at home to stick with the M4 or IP2 or similar if they want to fly END.

I've been silent all throughout this time since the Piedrahita sadness, but I'm happy to speak out now because I know the PWC staff and the CIVL task force are gathering consensus and trying to plan for the future. I know we've been dealt a very difficult hand but please, I hope we can find our way back to the open class path we were on before in the PWC.... It was the right place to be - for all parties involved. I may be going out on a limb here, and I know that a poll is in progress to help verify this, but I'm quite certain that if every Superfinal pilot showed up on launch tomorrow and found both his new END glider along with his/her R11/B8/other, there would be over 100 new END gliders quite happily left on launch, and most importantly, only a very few would even give it a 2nd thought perhaps due to a weight issue.

I know there are things we can do to help our cause and help the risk and reward scenario stay at a healthy level with the open class in tact. The CIVL working group is good. Perhaps we could undertake the very daunting challenge of developing and nurturing the individual pilot's level of respect for the glider. In other words, I never flew anything - helicopter, small plane, jet, and now a paraglider that couldn't hurt me if I went too fast. Is it unrealistic to think that we could grow and nurture this type of understanding? Wishful thinking? Maybe and maybe not but we can all be role models and try and effect change if we try.

I don't pretend to understand all of the interrelationships between all of the parties involved in this process..... I'm not a lead thinker - just a simple pilot. If the PWC is for the pilots - by the pilots - then we need to deal with the issues and bring back the open class to the PWC..

Respectfully,

Jack

BLOW UP,NOVA PHÖNIX,UP KENDO,NOVA XENON,EDEL SECTOR,AIRWAVE TEN,AIRWAVE FR2,AIRCROSS U4,OZONE ENZO.AIRCROSS-U6 SWING-CORE 3,BOOMERANG 10FLOW-SPECTRA
RIHAS
Competition

Δημοσ.: 241

Δημοσίευσηαπό antonisk6 » Τετ Φεβ 01, 2012 7:11 pm

συμβαίνει και στους καλύτερους

antonisk6
Competition

Δημοσ.: 236

Δημοσίευσηαπό antonisk6 » Σάβ Φεβ 04, 2012 4:35 pm

To φινάλε είναι έκπληξη...

antonisk6
Competition

Δημοσίευσηαπό badder » Δευτ Φεβ 06, 2012 11:58 am

Τελείωσε και ο τελικός. Πρώτος ο Ελβετός Peter Neuenschwande . Αποτελέσματα εδώ http://pwca.org/node/2005

badder

Δημοσίευσηαπό antonisk6 » Δευτ Φεβ 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Ένα ακόμα φανταστικό βίντεο...Εύχομαι η sirina productions του Ελληνικού παραπέντε να απαντήσει με τέτοια κάλυψη και στους δικούς μας αγώνες

antonisk6
Competition

Δημοσίευσηαπό dim » Δευτ Φεβ 06, 2012 8:46 pm

εκ μερους της sirina prodactions ανακοινώνω ότι : Η εταιρεια μας ασχολειται μόνο με σοβαρες παραγωγες (βλέπε julia) και το editing για το παραπεντε!!!!!

Πλάκα πλάκα, αν θέλετε να βγει κάτι καλό, το προτειμότερο θα ήταν αυτό που προτεινε ο cumulus, να μαζευτουν όλα τα αρχικά videos, από όλους όσους έχουν κάμερα και να μοιραστουν σε όσους ενδιαφέρονται. Ας φτιάξει ο καθένας ότι νομίζει, έχοντας στα χέρια όλο το υλικό, και το καλύτερο το βγάζετε στο αέρα.
Αν δεν γίνει η συγκεντρωση των videos σε ένα stick επί τόπου, τότε server υπάρχει διαθέσιμος για να τα ανεβάσετε εκει και να μοιραστούν σε όσους θέλουν.

Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski
SY1ADR
-------------------------------------
http://vimeo.com/dimitrism
http://youtube.com/dimitrismm
dim
Competition

Δημοσ.: 899

Δημοσίευσηαπό RIHAS » Τρί Φεβ 07, 2012 1:12 pm

http://vimeo.com/36308699
λεπτομερέστατο τσεκάρισμα :shock: :shock: :shock:

BLOW UP,NOVA PHÖNIX,UP KENDO,NOVA XENON,EDEL SECTOR,AIRWAVE TEN,AIRWAVE FR2,AIRCROSS U4,OZONE ENZO.AIRCROSS-U6 SWING-CORE 3,BOOMERANG 10FLOW-SPECTRA
RIHAS
Competition

Δημοσ.: 241

Δημοσίευσηαπό KITSMAN » Τρί Φεβ 07, 2012 3:25 pm

[quote="antonisk6"]Ένα ακόμα φανταστικό βίντεο...Εύχομαι η sirina productions του Ελληνικού παραπέντε να απαντήσει με τέτοια κάλυψη και στους δικούς μας αγώνες

και σίγουρα αν χρειαστεί να καλύψουμε κάποια εκδήλωση, οποίου επίπεδου, υπάρχουν και μηχανήματα αλλά και εμπειρία σε επαγγελματικό επίπεδο...
εννοείται δωρεάν και θέση πάντα υπάρχει...

καλά είμαι εγω;
KITSMAN
Competition

Δημοσίευσηαπό JohnPistikos » Τρί Φεβ 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Σας περιμένουμε τότε στην Δράμα να αποδείξετε τα γραφόμενα.
Και εγώ μέσα φυσικά.

JohnPistikos
EN D

Δημοσ.: 198

Επιστροφή στην Αγώνες & Συναντήσεις

Μελη σε συνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 7 επισκέπτες